In recent years, most people thought that the sudden popularity of beard growing was nothing more than a passing trend, a fad. However, the growth has not slowed, and the hairy-faced man look is now very much mainstream.
Making the choice to grow a beard is a strong one, it’s a time of rediscovery. During the pandemic, when the world shifted to remote work, more men began growing #CoronaBeards, a trend that started on social media and got followed across the globe. Men are at last finding the freedom to look, style and dress in a way that makes them feel themselves, which will strengthen their confidence, self-esteem, self-awareness and improve their mind’s health and wellbeing.
Growing a beard can be fun, it can take you on a journey, but before you invest your time in this voyage, do you know what type of beardsman you are?
>THE SHORT STYLE
People might tell you that size matters, but bigger isn’t always better when it comes to beards. Easy to trim, easy to style, easy to groom with less hair to control. Whether it’s simple designer stubble, a goatee, bold and thick, any short beard is stylish and elegant with the ease of maintenance added in.
The scruffy beard is a slightly longer variation of the shorter, trimmer version, adding a little indie grit to your look. It doesn’t matter how your beard shows up. Patchy, thick, fuzzy. Scruffy is a style anyone can wear with ease.
Close-cropped, regularly groomed, kept neat and suitable to wear in any work environment. This will take more time as you learn to master your neckline and cheek line trimming skills.
Toeing the line between rugged and contemporary. Natural in style, between 4-6 inches long, yours may be straight, wavey, or curly. Show off your personality with this badass mid-length option.
Once you reach around six inches, you’re officially in the land of the long beard. Harder to control the growth with more time to groom and keep in check, but you’ll never know the feeling of rocking full-length king whiskers until you try. Everyone should have a go.
No matter which style you go for, you must train your beard and care for it and your skin underneath too. So start a beard care routine today and stick to it for the best, long-lasting results.
• Shampoo your beard in the shower. Most shampoos will strip the oil from your beard, making it dry but our Peppermint & Tea Tree 2-In-1 Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner with Pro-vitamin B5 moisturiser will cleanse, protect, and add hydration to avoid itchiness.
• Scrub your face using our Deep Cleansing Exfoliant to remove built-up dirt and grime from your skin and beard.
• Our Revitalising Moisturiser will bring life and hydration back to your skin and facial hair, giving you an energised and fresh look.
• Our Rejuvenating Beard Oil will work wonders to stimulate healthier growth. With natural ingredients, using this oil regularly will keep your beard and skin moisturised and hydrated and soft to the touch without the itch.
• Using our Boar Hair Beard Brush from root to end will begin to train your beard to grow in the right direction. Used daily, the brush will help evenly distribute the goodness you’re adding to your beard with the above treatments, plus you will also tame your beard and stimulate growth.
Shop our Three and Easy: Beard Routine to get everything in one place.
There are, on average, 30,000 beard hairs on a man’s face, not all of which will grow in the same direction or at the same speed. You’re going to need to keep them in check. By starting a beard care routine like the one here, your beard will be nourished, protected, hydrated and be the one you’ve always dreamed about growing.
Put down the razor, let it grow and don’t get frustrated. The best things in life take time. Invest in the best beard care products on the market with MESOA and start your beard growth journey.
Start turning heads today.