Moisturisers are a key part of any skincare routine and we’ve developed two that sit front and centre of our two main ranges.
But how do you choose which one will work best for you? In this blog post we break down why each moisturiser is great in its own right – what it can do for you can your skin, and what sets it apart from others on the market.
Our Revitalising Moisturiser is part of our signature range of products.
It was one of the first products we developed and has a whole host of hero characteristics:
- Suitable for both dry and oily skin types
- Promotes skin regeneration and minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates dry and tired skin for a clear and smooth complexion
- Contains Mandarin Essential Oil which renews the skin's complexion and stimulates new skin cells
- Includes Glycerine to help maintain skin’s moisture balance and hydrate parched skin
- Contains Neroli Essential Oil, an antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory that helps ease and reduce spot breakouts
- Includes Rooibos Leaf Extract which is packed full of antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the skin and repair damage brought on by the elements
- Packed with AHAs and zinc that aid in the treatment and relief of acne and pimples
- Full of trusty antioxidants that help soothe irritations caused by sunburn, eczema and dryness
- Alcohol Free, Silicon Free, Nut Free, Cruelty Free, Recyclable, Caffeine Free.
Our Peppermint & Tea Tree Nourishing Moisturiser has some added benefits that make it suited to dry and damaged skin in particular:
- Hydrates, revitalises and tones the skin whilst also improving its elasticity
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties help soothe irritation and inflammation
- Contains Tea Tree Oil which works to purify the skin, relieve discomfort and combat acne
- Rich in vitamins B6 and H which work to balance the skin’s sebum and oil levels
- Includes Peppermint Essential Oil which aids oil secretion, helping to prevent acne
- Caffeine Free, Nut Free, Alcohol Free, Silicon Free, Cruelty Free